Creative Business Consulting
Many creative female solopreneurs are overwhelmed with the task of setting up an online business and don’t know where to start when it comes to website design, the best social media platforms to use, how to blog, where to find their target audience, all the tech stuff involved in running a creative online business, and what is essential to your business.
With more than a decade’s worth of experience working online, I’m your living encyclopaedia!
- 90min strategy session via Skype to get clear on your business goals, define immediate action steps and schedule ongoing tasks to accomplish your goals
- we will take a look at your current business model and website to see where we can make improvements and where to focus our efforts
- you will be provided with a how-to PDFs specific to the actions we defined during the session as well as
- worksheets to keep you accountable and remind you of the steps you need to take and
- 3 follow up emails are allowed for any questions or feedback
£190, click here to read a case study of what can be accomplished in a strategy session.
Online Marketing Essentials Set Up Package
The two most important things your online business needs are a social media presence and an email list so that you can reach people right in their inbox, unlike on social media where your posts may be easily missed.
Your creative online business should be collecting emails from day one, setting this up can be a headache for the non-techy or time-scarce business owner.
That’s what I’m here for!
- Newsletter subscription account set up integration with your website/social media + sign up form design + newsletter template design
- 2 social media accounts set up (creating the accounts, writing your profiles, creating and choosing your profile images, and optimising your accounts for the specific platforms) + populated with at least 12 content items + relevant hashtags researched + relevant people followed
- includes how-to pdf’s for ongoing self-management
Online Business Management Package
Constantly updating social media channels can be a very time-consuming job, with many small business owners reporting spending up to eleven hours every week just finding and posting content.
Add that to your other tasks of sending out a monthly newsletter to stay in touch with your audience as well as regular content to attract your ideal market and engage your existing audience, that’s a lot of time away from what you do best!
Let me take that off your hands.
- Weekly social media content scheduling for two platforms sharing a mixture of your own and other’s relevant content where applicable
- Monthly newsletter publishing – you provide the copy, I optimise and publish it to your list
- Weekly blog content editing, formatting, optimising and uploading
£400 per month
Pinterest Business Account Set Up
Did you know that Pinterest is fast becoming the number one source of traffic to many blog and website owners? Pinterest is a very powerful search engine whose users are looking to spend money or find information.
Pinning content relevant to your target audience, mixed in with your own products or content is the optimum way to drive traffic to your website.
As a trained Pinterest Account Manager, I can set up your account for optimal performance as well as manage it monthly (see above package).
- Pinterest business account set up + verifying website domain, linking accounts and enabling Pinterest analytics
- Creating a profile
- Following up to 50 influencers
- Creating 10 boards with descriptions and up to 20 pins per board
- Enabling Rich Pin status
- Applying to 10 group boards
Pinterest Account Management
- 1 hour per week scheduling pins via Tailwind or Boardbooster
- analysing Pinterest or scheduler analytics on a weekly basis
- 1 hour of email per month
£150 per month
Just want me to take care of one thing?
Projects can include:
- newsletter list set up + integration + forms/template designed
- 1 x social media account set up (not including Pinterest)
- Setting up a Tailwind or Boardbooster account
- blog or website review
From £75 per project